The Season 7 of the Indian Premier League (IPL) – Pepsi IPL 2014 will start on 16th April 2014.
Due to the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, this time the tournament will be held in UAE, Bangladesh and India.
The finals of the tournament will be held in Mumbai on 1st June 2014.
I am sure that cricketing fans around the world would have started guessing about the winner of IPL 2014.
Participate in the Opinion Poll Below and Predict the Winner of IPL 2014. Will it be defending champion Mumbai Indians (MI) or the most successful team in IPL history so far – Chennai Super Kings (CSK) or it will be one of the newcomers – SunRisers Hyderabad or the star studded Royal Challengers Bangalore, or any one from the remaining IPL teams.
Who will be Winner IPL 2014 ?
Who will be Winner IPL 2014
- Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) (29%, 84 Votes)
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) (28%, 81 Votes)
- Mumbai Indians (MI) (15%, 44 Votes)
- Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) (14%, 40 Votes)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) (14%, 39 Votes)
- SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH) (4%, 11 Votes)
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) (4%, 11 Votes)
- Delhi Daredevils (DD) (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 287
Incoming search terms:
- www iplt20 com/polls
- iplt20 com/poll
- iplt20 poll
- ipl t20 com/polls
- www IPLT20 com/poll
- WWW IPLT20 COM
- iplt20 polls
- ipl t20 polls
If you Like This Post Please Comment Below and Share ...