As told you earlier, BCCI chief N Srinivasan was scheduled to address the media at 4 pm on Sunday at the Crystal Room, Taj Bengal, Kolkata ahead of todays final of Pepsi IPL .
In his address to the media, N Srinivasan again said that he will not resign as he has done nothing wrong.
Please find below Highlights of BCCI Cheif N Srinivasan Media Address :
- Srinivasan refuses to reply to allegations made by Lalit Modi, says he does not reply to fugitives
- I am not an accused.
- I have performed my role and my job in BCCI well.
- Meiyappan was brought in as part of the management later on.
- Meiyappan did not have any role in CSK, he used to visit the office of India Cements as an enthusiastic cricket lover.
- An independent person will also be part of the six-member enquiry Commission.
- India cements issued a statement on what was Meiyappan’s role was, the Commission is going through the details.
- There is nothing against me, no one has said that I have done anything wrong.
- I have no role in the investigations.
- No member of the BCCI has asked for my resignation and NCP is not a member of the BCCI.
- All reports of revolt in the BCCI are wrong. The BCCI is united.
Video of BCCI Cheif N Srinivasan Media Address :