Today an all important match between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals will take place to decide which of these two teams reach IPL 2014 playoffs.
In their do or die match against RR at home, Rohit Sharma-led team will need to win it big as net run rate will be crucial. Rajasthan on other hand need to win the match or loose it by a small margin to qualify to the play offs.
I am sure all cricket fans, especially fans of Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals would be eager to know the equation for Mumbai Indian – how big needs to be the winning margin so that Mumbai Indians qualify (in order words how small needs to be the loosing margin for RR so that even after a loss they qualify)
If you like this post, share it will all ... and join the exicetement of IPL
Currently Rajasthan Royals are 4th in the points table with 14 points and net run-rate of +0.247 while Mumbai Indians are 5th in the table with 12 points and a net run-rate of -0.086.
Hence, a win is not enough for Mumbai Indians, they also need to better their run rate than RR to qualify.
If Mumbai bat first they will have to win by at least 42 runs or if chasing they will have to do it in 15 overs to get the better run rate. For Rajasthan it’s easier. Even a narrow win would help them go through to the playoffs.
Incoming search terms:
- what will be net runret equation for Mumbai indians win
- equation for mumbai to reach play offs
- What must be the margin in which mumbai indians have to win against rajasthan royals to qualify for the playoffs of the ipl-t20 2014
- what is the equation of winning the match between todays mi vs rr match
- mi vs rr equatiin
- ilp 2014 mi match equation to play offs against rr
- how can mi reached in ipl qualify against rr
- how can mi reach in play offs